When did you last flirt with your partner?

By: Linden Porter

Yes I do mean it.  When did you last flirt with your partner?

You see when we meet someone we are attracted to we go out and out to encourage them.  This will include flirting!

Couples in crisis have often not only forgotten what attracted them to their partner in the first place but, in many cases, have forgotten how to attract each other.

Life gets in the way.  Jobs, children, chores……  the list is a long one.  In the midst of this are two people who are valiantly working at keeping the ship afloat and are often exhausted.

They have lost who they are and why they are in the relationship.  Somewhere deep down they love each other but haven’t spent the time to find out how to meet each other’s emotional primal human needs and so are confused and emotionally shut down.  This could apply to both of you or just one.

Discover how to attract each other and so flirt successfully

Men and women have different needs in life and, in particular, in a relationship.  Understanding what these are and how they need to be met will help you connect with each other.  This will help you flirt successfully and lovingly.  A loving, understanding connection is what you are both seeking.  One where you understand each other at a deeper level.  To get to this place takes a bit of work and a new way of looking at your issues.  With this new-found knowledge comes a strength you may not have experienced before.

Couples who attend my sessions, many of whom are on the brink of divorce, learn how to do this.  This gives them a new truth about their relationship and ways of working which bring them closer together in times of conflict.  They are then in possession of the facts and can create a new future for themselves.  One which is right for them.

Take Courage – Take Action

Today might be a good day to find out how to save your relationship.  If this is you then please contact me.



Source: http://lindenporter.co.uk/when-did-you-last-flirt-with-your-partner/

The article is owned by Linden Porter. Visit site here for other interesting topics about marriage, love and relationship.


Share Us Your Thought!

You are invited to share your thought related to the topic of this article in the comment box. You can share your experiences or tips for other readers.

Would You Share The Post?

And if you find it's interesting post, please share it to your friends. Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Hi everyone, I am Sharon. from Poland I want to use this medium to appreciate Dr Ogbeifun the great black magic death spells caster for the successful death spells he cast on someone for me. I contacted him when my husband left me for another woman who uses witchcraft power to take my husband. I was desperately in need of help when I found his contacts online about his genuine powers. I told him my situation and how I wanted the bitch who took my husband gone. He told me not to worry. He cast the death spells ritual on her and the bitch died in her sleep within 24hours. Now my husband is back home and we are living happily. Thank you so much Dr Ogbeifun, You are so real and true. Below is his contacts in case you want to contacts him
    Call/WhatsApp: +2348102574680 Email: ogbefunhearlingtemple @ gmail. com

    ReplyDelete

Podcast Ep 204: Let’s Talk About Family Estrangement

By: NATALIE This week’s episode of The Baggage Reclaim Sessions  is on a subject I’ve been thinking about for a while: estrangement. 2020 ...