A willingness to learn and an open-minded focus saved this couple from divorce

By: Linden Porter

I met this lovely couple a few months ago.

His desire to understand and learn how to be there for his wife in the way she needed opened her up to new possibilities.

His new focus helped her relax and feel safe to see new options and an exciting future with her husband.

I am full of admiration for this couple who worked hard to understand each other at a deeper level and so give themselves what they both craved.  A close, connected relationship.  It’s been a pleasure and a privilege to help them.

I have recently had an email from them:

These are his words:

Upon booking Linden for an introductory session I was nervous, not because of the session itself but because I knew that this was the last glimmer of hope for my marriage. My wife had already told me there was no hope and we would see Linden just to work through the separation arrangements. The environment in which you meet Linden is very peaceful and immediately I felt at ease. Following the first appointment, something had changed, I couldn’t quite put my finger on what it was however things were, just better. I have absolutely no doubt at all that had me and my wife not gone to see Linden we would have separated and now it generally feels like we have a different life, its new, exciting and not just a temporary change either.

Linden has helped me as well as ‘us’ and some of the tools she has provided have helped with my work life also. I cannot recommend Linden enough!

And now hers:

When we first went to see Linden I had very little hope or want to progress my marriage any further. From the moment I sat down Linden assured me she was not going to “fix” our relationship, but will help us to “understand” how we got into the situation we were in. As soon as the first session was over I felt a sense of relief and within a week of that first session I started thinking differently and being more open-minded about my marriage. This led to further sessions which have now resulted in my husband and I not only staying married but having a whole new, exciting and fulfilling dynamic. Linden removed all the pressure I felt with just 1 session and each session was like a light bulb moment. So simple but so effective and I can’t thank her enough.

If you, like them, want to find out how to reconnect with your partner, then please contact me.



Source: https://lindenporter.co.uk/a-willingness-to-learn-and-an-open-minded-focus-saved-this-couple-from-divorce/

The article is owned by Linden Porter. Visit site here for other interesting topics about marriage, love and relationship.


Share Us Your Thought!

You are invited to share your thought related to the topic of this article in the comment box. You can share your experiences or tips for other readers.

Would You Share The Post?

And if you find it's interesting post, please share it to your friends. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Podcast Ep 204: Let’s Talk About Family Estrangement

By: NATALIE This week’s episode of The Baggage Reclaim Sessions  is on a subject I’ve been thinking about for a while: estrangement. 2020 ...